Friday, August 12, 2016

lots to share

I've got some updates for you all :).  I know it's been a long time.  I'm just finding it hard to make some time available for blogger.  I do regular updates on Facebook and Instagram, straight from the phone. (links to be found on the right if you want to follow me there).

So about crochet (cross stitch, see below):

pink bunny, made with leftover Catania cotton on hook 2,5
free pattern by Magoo

Chicken made with Catania cotton on hook 2,5
pattern by Woolytoons crochet, I got it from a book

Yoshi, made with Phildar Cotton 3 and hook 2.5 for the head and 3.5 for the rest
free pattern when taking part in the Echtstudio Crochet a Long on Facebook

As for cross stitching:
January-June on the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery SAL

Solo the cat, a kit by Anchor.  I changed the aida for evenweave.  All these backstitches on aida would have been a real pain.

Wherefore art thou SAL by Casa Cenina. Pattern obviously by Nora Corbett
stitched with DMC floss and lots of mill hill beads

So curently I haven't got any more crochet planned (but things can always change quickly).  I'm finally adding the beads to my January Garnet Fairy (also by Nora Corbett).  I finally found the right thread to use. I'm also working on July and August of the Pumpkin Passport SAL and I've got one of Nora Corbett's red ladies planned when I've finished the above :).

Busy Busy Busy :)

'till next time!




2 comments:

  1. You have made beautiful things. Solo the Caat is my favorite.

    Haave a great weekend, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solo the cat is also my favourite!
    But I love all the things you made!
    It's a real pleasure to see your creations.
    Have a nice day,
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete